View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 01:51 PM   #3
GonnaCatchABig1
must find the fish

i agree some of them are just being jerks. but i start filming the second police get involved in anything. i don't trust them at all. i have had very few encounters with police in which the officer did his job the right way. the latest being threatening to arrest me for asking a question about a fight a friend was in. my friend was attacked, defended themselves against the attack, and was the only one brought to jail, despite witnesses saying my friend did not initiate the attack. when i asked why only my friend was going to jail and not both parties, i was threatened to be arrested for obstruction.... at which point i shut up and just said yes or no, to any questions. there was no need to threaten me for asking questions. the other officer on the scene was very helpful and polite and did his job well. but there are always jerks and i will film every encounter because of those jerks. he's just the latest in a long line of aggressive over the top police. i film any and everything they do. if you'd like more examples of why you should alway film them, i can provide dozens of incidents filmed by by standers, of police using lethal force when not neccissary. (lately theyve been killing dogs for barking at them) or arresting people who have committed no crimes. with out the video evidence these people would go to jail, and the cops would go out about continuing to be jerks.

the problem is since 9/11 police are being trained as soldiers, not as police. they are not trained to help people any more. they are trained to treat everyone as hostile/threat. many old school police chiefs have decried this practice lately, calling for reforms i training, because the younger generation of officers are trigger happy and thick headed..
always film them, and keep them accountable.

despite people saying, 'if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing fear', thats no longer true. they find ways.

i've seen tons of videos of police start beating the crap out of someone, in a few cases killing them, then trying to report 'resisted arrest' when the videos clearly show otherwise.

i'm not against the idea of policing, but i am against this new batch of storm troopers out for blood, who manipulate the system to abuse people.

and lets turn that around.. if the police have nothing to hide, they have nothing to fear.

film them always.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device