Thread: Is this true??
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 09:13 AM   #43
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
It's not what he has done but what he has stood up for and what the broken system has kept him from doing.
Do you understand the label of "progressive" in the definition of progressive liberal ?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"but what he has stood up for"

Nebe, the easiest thing in the world, especially in times of despair and stress (like now), is to tell people what they want to hear. And what most sheep want to hear is, "it's not your fault. That white guy over there, in the Brooks Brothers suit with the big yacht, HE stole your birthright! Elect me and I'll make damn sure it doesn't happen again".

What these snake-oil salesmen never do, is tell you how they are going to do it, in a way that doesn't destroy everything.

Do you really believe that Bernie is the first one to figure out how to make college and healthcare "free"? No one else has been able to pull that off until he came along?

"Do you understand the label of "progressive" in the definition of progressive liberal ?"

I know what it is. I can't quite say that i "understand" it. I can't quite "understand" an agenda that places convenience ahead of human life, which would rather let illegal aliens with convicted felonies roam around killing Americans than locking them up, which refuses to say that white cops kill far fewer black people than fellow black citizens, and can't even bring themselves to say "if you have a wee-wee, you go to the boy's bathroom, and if you have a vagina, you go to the girls' bathrom".

When a large group of educated, seemingly normal people can't even agree on that for Christ's sake, then no, I cannot say I understand it. My brain's ability to fantasize has its limits.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-06-2015 at 09:20 AM..