View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 07:39 PM   #45
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
given where you must look to
get your news, it’s no shock that you see little of that. you can’t form
your entire opinion of republicans, based on what someone says who hates republicans.

go eat lunch at a chick fil
a, go hang out with people
who volunteer to read to sick children at catholic hospitals. turn off msnbc for
a moment.

what could the gop do regarding trumps behavior, that would satisfy you? should they have him assassinated?

they aren’t going to commit political
suicide, nor should
they. regarding his go back to where they come
from remark, graham said trump
should stick to criticizing their marxist agenda and a higher with his behavior. i’m fine with that. as you would
be if hilary had won and she behaved atrociously.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Have you read his tweets?
Have you watched his helicopter news conferences?
Watched his rallies?
Looked at news reports other than right of center?
I’m on two local government boards and the board of another organization. Hardly liberal organizations.
Sorry but There’s not one of those places where you claim correct thinking people assemble within 75 miles of me. I must be missing out by not going to fast food restaurants or being a catholic.
As far as his behavior it’s as easy as saying what you said is unacceptable. Politicians have done it for hundreds of years in this country. It’s ghastly that trump has such control of his minions in Congress that criticism is political suicide.
Lindsey Graham has gone from never trump to trump’s asskisser in two years because he’s scared. Watch the link I posted, nothing fake there but Lindsey.
As far as Hillary goes your reading comprehension must suck.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin