View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 08:01 PM   #46
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Have you read his tweets?
Have you watched his helicopter news conferences?
Watched his rallies?
Looked at news reports other than right of center?
I’m on two local government boards and the board of another organization. Hardly liberal organizations.
Sorry but There’s not one of those places where you claim correct thinking people assemble within 75 miles of me. I must be missing out by not going to fast food restaurants or being a catholic.
As far as his behavior it’s as easy as saying what you said is unacceptable. Politicians have done it for hundreds of years in this country. It’s ghastly that trump has such control of his minions in Congress that criticism is political suicide.
Lindsey Graham has gone from never trump to trump’s asskisser in two years because he’s scared. Watch the link I posted, nothing fake there but Lindsey.
As far as Hillary goes your reading comprehension must suck.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So you judge the entire GOP, tens of millions of people, by the actions of one man, Trump. Sounds fair and rational.

Can I judge you based on what elizabeth warren says and does? Or AOC? Or Anthone Weiner? or Hilary Clinton?

"Lindsey Graham has gone from never trump to trump’s asskisser"

Graham bashed Trump just yesterday for his "go back where you came from" comments. Graham was very critical of Trump, just yesterday. Your issue, is that you divide the world into 2 groups...those as deranged and blinded with trump hatred as you are, and everyone else is a Trump asskisser. No in between, not with you. ANyone (like me and Graham) who praises him sometimes, and criticizes him sometimes, is a Trumplican. TDF nailed it. I'll probably stop responding to you, there's literally no point, your entire perspective is orange man bad, you have nothing else, you aren't capable of seeing or hearing anything else. Look at the threads you've posted since he got elected.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 07-15-2019 at 08:07 PM..