View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 01:28 PM   #17
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim must have been watching laura ingraham ... with that logic I assume their doing a better job because people aren't dying in droves . like 1000 a day is what it is to you ... what a pathetic matrix to use

I guess they weren't real americans who died just one less liberal in your mind to you and your pal Trump it is what it is .. I hope I really do hope that no one close to you or others who think the same way as you die from Covid 19 or even get its .. because, it is what it is.. won't have the same ring to it when its someone you care about
I never, ever watch her. Too late.

As usual, you posted some jibberish so not sure what you're saying. Here's what I'm saying...the worst states in terms of death rates, happen to be liberal. So it's a stretch to blame Trump. But it's your whole reason to exist right now, so knock yourself out.

Trump didn't tell Diblasio and Pelosi to go on TV in late February and tell people it was safe to go out in public, crowded places. If they get zero blame for that, I'd like you to tell me why. And "because they are democrats" isn't a good reason.