View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 04:01 PM   #42
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I am not spinning it. I am stating it. And you're not denying that it happens. Progressive judges do legislate from the bench. And it doesn't "seem" to be a problem to you and the rest of the Progressives because it is by far mostly Progressive judges that do it. It is a problem for those who see that as being tyrannical. Who see that as a way to transfer more power to the federal government than it has been given in the Constitution.

And yes, yes, yes--it does appeal to the left. That is the hallmark of the Progressive left. Growth of central government power to the eventual point that it has all of it. Which absolutely and intentionally includes Judicial legislation intruding on and usurping Congress's power and on the constitutional power granted to the people in order to transfer that power to a one size fits all irresistible government.
I guess the court
Did not just legislate from the bench overturning 41 years of presedent on a claim it a violation of the 1st amendment of course not ... only liberal judges do that !!!! Or the ones you don't agree with it's crystal clear