View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 07:38 AM   #4
scottw

Schiff continues to demonstrate that he is a deranged lunatic...which makes him the perfect democrat to lead his party to slaughter...I feel for the senators that have to sit and be lectured to by this bug eyed toad....it will all be over soon and the democrats can get back to their relentless effort of undermining our country and our president...

some great dirt surfacing on the bidens lately...amazing how every time joe went abroad a close relative with no experience got a boatload of cash and a cushy job

I can't believe commie bernie called lie-a-watha a liar on national tv....those kids need to get together and smoke a peace pipe...

now hillary is taking out bernie, bernie is taking out lie-a...biden just needs to open his trap to take himself out.....bernie's campaign workers are threatening to guillotine and gulag the rich(I wonder if that includes bernie, lie-a, bloomberg, pelosi...the democrat list is long)

did that guy on the democrap impeachment team wear his sneakers into the senate too...I think it's a cool look buy mildly inappropriate

this could not be more enjoyable....