View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 01:21 PM   #23
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
The study is not mine, it was done by GAO which is the government accounting office at the request of Congress.
That is what they found for that period of time.

Now keep in mind that in order to protect us, the Trump administration cut funding for these programs. I assume you could understand the reasoning behind that. I don't know of any other than it was a program started under the Obama administration.

I can't help it if you want different data or a different timeframe, find a study that backs it up. Trump, the Daily blank or whatever right wing news organization you hear this BS on is not a reputable source.
he said he wanted to kill white cops because if the liberal narrative that white cops are in the habit of assassinating black men. that doesn’t make him liberal?

whatever you say, Columbo.

his ptsd doesn’t mater, they’re all crazy. you were interested in the political motivation of mass murderers, and you claimed that exactly zero were liberal.

why is his religion important? muslims can’t be liberal? i thought conservatives were all islamophobes, now you’re saying muslim and liberal are mutually exclusive?

how about this, how about admitting that there are whackos on both sides?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device