View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 07:34 AM   #216
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
(1) Nooooo. Can you please tell us how in Gods name you read what I wrote, and concluded that I said suicide is acceptable? That's quite a leap.

(2) generally speaking, liberals are way more OK with suicide and assisted suicide, than conservatives. Are you saying liberals are wrong that issue? That suicide is bad and not to be accepted? Sounds like that's what you are saying.

(3) what I said, is that suicide and murder are 2 very different things. They are both tragic to me as a catholic, but they are obviously very different.

You are humiliating yourself. Were you the kid in middle school who ate bugs so that other kids would notice you? Sorry for that.
Since you’re so concerned about life.

In the United States, suicides outnumber homicides almost two to one. Perhaps the real tragedy behind suicide deaths—about 30,000 a year, one for every 45 attempts—is that so many could be prevented. Research shows that whether attempters live or die depends in large part on the ready availability of highly lethal means, especially firearms.

How’s your goat?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin