View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 09:52 PM   #34
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
It's all WHO's fault, unless of course it's China's fault, It’s the governor’s fault, otherwise it's Fauci's fault - Distract, Deny, Destroy: Trump administration gives formal notice of withdrawal from WHO
Because “I take no responsibility at all”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You responding to me? I didn't say it was all WHO's fault. I didn't say it's the governor's fault. I didn't say it was Fauci's fault. I said the real and ultimate culprit is China. Everyone else, including Trump, could probably have done better (although Trump did way, way better than the media give him credit for). It's nearly always that things could have been done better in all endeavors. It usually happens in large dispersed group efforts such as those in international or national efforts that there will be mistakes or less than the best by many or most of those responsible. Large scale efforts, especially "wars" on people or against natural disasters will have many bumps along the way to victory or defeat.

And WHO was too cozy with China and too readily accepting of China's original claims. And these international agencies have become prone to various favoritisms and not as dependable as the amount of money we invest in them would merit.

But none of the initial international and even local responses and strategies could have been good given the initial CCP lies and cover-ups. The ultimate blame lies with the Chinese Communist Party. Not Trump or anyone else. Your insistence that Trump is the reason for our COVID-19 crises just seems to me to be the latest attempt, after the Russia collusion and impeachment and Ukraine quid pro quo and Stormy and Cohen and Flynn escapades all failed to somehow get rid of Trump. Truth and accuracy be damned. It's way over the top and your constant misuse of Trumps “I take no responsibility at all” is beyond tiresome.