View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 01:34 PM   #4
ecduzitgood
time to go

Thank you!!!!

Absolutely a fantastic time with very warm and welcoming folks. I can't begin to put into words how thrilled I was being included. Bigfish, Fishchick and of course Tagger all made me feel very comfortable on my first Ocean voyage, and they made it look soooo easy. I had a heck of a time trying to keep up with them and learned my first lesson: Just because the PA can handle the weight it is not a great idea to bring so much stuff, it really slows you down. The two guys fishing off the beach were probably laughing their arses off watching me peddle and barely make progress after seeing the three of you speed demons go right by. I was afraid I would have to go to the beach and then walk it around the corner, but I just kept saying to myself I know I can, I know I can mixed with you can do it. Had to be the weight slowing me down, I felt like I was in first gear and the others were in 10th, then I noticed about a half hour later that my rudder wasn't all the way down either. I wish I had gotten a yak years ago, it was fantastic, might even be better than sex. I say might because my memory isn't that good.

Once again Thank you Tagger for giving me the courage to make the journey! What a great time with great folks

A special Thanks to BigBo for parting with the PA and giving me the opportunity to such a great time, which I am sure there will be many more to follow.

Last edited by ecduzitgood; 07-30-2011 at 02:06 PM..
ecduzitgood is offline   Reply With Quote