View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 10:33 AM   #10
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=wdmso;1158767]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

You really should stop speaking for the blacks and Hispanics and how better their lives have been made by Trump .. it's another example of your 'scope view

Jim it's good that you highlight the little good being done by his administration
So others like me are exposed to these stories ..

And I will bring foward the stories outside your view And hope of exposing the other side of the coin

Like the story below Trump threatens National emergency over wall

That's Trumps authoritarian personality .. if he can't threaten his way to get what he wants .. he will play the national security card as an end around

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46763940
"You really should stop speaking for the blacks and Hispanics and how better their lives have been made by Trump .. it's another example of your 'scope view "

No, it's not my view, it's irrefutable fact. Black and Hispanic unemployment is at historic lows. Why can't you celebrate that? Would you be this dismissive about it, if Hilary was POTUS?

Yeah Wayne, you look at the whole picture from all sides before you form your opinions...clearly.

"little good being done by his administration"

Yeah, silly little things (not all of which are all his doing, obviously) like record low unemployment for minorities, tax cuts for almost all of us, solid GDP growth.