View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 07:08 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
What no Rep. Lauren Boebert outrage ? shocking.

The United States joined several countries that acted on Friday to restrict travelers from southern Africa in an effort to slow the spread of a new coronavirus variant.

the administration will prohibit travelers from South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique

FYI Africa isn’t a single country ..

Iam guessing you missed the havoc the last 2 Covid variants caused ..

Trump said Democrats “loudly criticized and protested” his announced travel restrictions, and that they “called me a racist because I made that decision.” Trump is overstating Democratic opposition. None of the party’s congressional leaders and none of the Democratic candidates running for president have directly criticized that decision, though at least two Democrats have.

Once again you suggest Trump version on events is truthful because 2 Dems said something lol
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Boebert is an idiot.Yiu didn’t get me with a zinger, i just don’t see a need to respond to everything that’s bothering you in one thread.

there, i responded to you.

now, tell me why it’s racist for trump
to restrict travel from china, but not a problem for biden to restrict travel from certain countries?

“Africa isn’t a single country.”

that’s what you got? so it’s xenophobic to restrict travel from one country? but not xenophobic to restrict travel
from multiple countries?

so if trump restricted travel from multiple asian countries, you’re saying that would have been ok?

makes all kinds of sense. it’s all about how many countries you restrict travel from. it’s got to be more than one.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device