View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 02:47 PM   #59
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Here comes the MEV - the Midterm Election Variant! They NEED a reason to push unsolicited nationwide mail-in ballots. Democrats will do anything to CHEAT during an election - but we're not going to let them!

GOP Ronny Jackson

Here’s one from Steven Miller Trump Would've Already Made a Vaccine for Omicron Variant, Stephen Miller Claims

Wow making a virus for unknown mutations and the MAGA crowd actually thinks that’s how it works.

This is for Jim . Trump makes things up like the 2 above and you buy it

In a Feb. 25 tweet, Trump claimed that Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer “didn’t like my early travel closings.” Trump’s comment appears to be based on a fabricated tweet that circulated widely on Facebook.

Sean Hannity said former vice president and current Democratic challenger Joe Biden “accused the president of being xenophobic, while he was trying to protect the health of the American people.” More spin

Trump said in a meeting with African American leaders on Feb. 28. “And actually, the Democrats said I was a racist. Not from black-people standpoint, but from Asian-people standpoint, from Chinese-people standpoint. They said I was a racist because I closed our country to people coming in from certain areas. They called me a racist.”

We reached out to the Trump campaign and asked for names, but we did not get a response. We scoured news clips and could find only a couple instances of elected Democrats criticizing the president’s action to restrict travel. No surprise

But the Democratic leaders in Congress have simply not mentioned Trump’s travel restrictions.

On the day Trump imposed the travel restrictions, Biden did criticize Trump for his “record of hysteria and xenophobia,” But never mentioned travel ban

Look who putting words in peoples mouths
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Biden called trump xenophobic, hysterical, and fear mongering, on the same day Trump announced his travel restrictions. of all days, Biden picked that very day. how crazy is it, to assume that’s what biden was referring to, wayne?

and for the 100tj time, how can someone who married a foreigner, be a xenophobe, exactly? do you people
not know what a xenophobe is? it’s someone who dislikes people
from other countries. trump married someone from another country.

trump is a lot of bad things. he’s not a xenophobe.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device