View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 09:54 AM   #80
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
“you do know there are no
mask mandates in Mass”

I do know that there are mask mandates on Nantucket, which last time I checked, is part of Mass. The island implemented an indoor mask
mandate earlier in november. Applies to all businesses on the island.

“telling the truth isn’t conservatives strong suit.”

from a guy who in this post told one lie ( no mask mandates), and made one wild assumption ( what the blurred words said).

Tell us more, please, about the value of being truthful. Please!!

Please go ahead, and explain to us conservative dummies, how Biden isn’t doing anything wrong in that photo.

Because to a moron like
me, if the island has a mask
mandate and the store has a sign requiring masks, my simpleton mind concludes Biden isn’t following the rules. So please explain how your superior intellect and honesty would
lead you to conclude, that Biden in fact isn’t doing anything wrong? Share your brilliance with us. Explain how you’d conclude that Biden is t doing anything wrong in that photo, given the truths that you claim are so important?

https://www.ack.net/stories/indoor-m...n-effect,26767
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Yes Jim your once again more outraged over the POTUS not wearing a mask then those who refuse to wear them , or when the former White House doctor claims Here comes the MEV - the Midterm Election Variant!”

Biden has the right not to wear his mask it’s called freedom. Isn’t that what conservatives want and he is full vaccinated !

But simpletons like yourself and Republicans willfully make fun of Biden for wearing his mask 99.9 of the time ! then you see him without it in a photo and the wheels fall off the bus.

Jim that’s called intellectually dishonest

G.O.P. Fights Covid Mandates, Then Blames Biden as Cases Rise
Republicans have fought mask requirements and vaccine mandates for months, but as coronavirus infections again rise, they are blaming the president for failing to end the health crisis.

See a trend your a sheep following your latest be outraged orders

I only wish you held Trump to the same standards you try to hold Biden

But that would require honesty and objectivity
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device