View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 10:03 AM   #81
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Yes Jim your once again more outraged over the POTUS not wearing a mask then those who refuse to wear them , or when the former White House doctor claims Here comes the MEV - the Midterm Election Variant!”

Biden has the right not to wear his mask it’s called freedom. Isn’t that what conservatives want and he is full vaccinated !

But simpletons like yourself and Republicans willfully make fun of Biden for wearing his mask 99.9 of the time ! then you see him without it in a photo and the wheels fall off the bus.

Jim that’s called intellectually dishonest

G.O.P. Fights Covid Mandates, Then Blames Biden as Cases Rise
Republicans have fought mask requirements and vaccine mandates for months, but as coronavirus infections again rise, they are blaming the president for failing to end the health crisis.

See a trend your a sheep following your latest be outraged orders

I only wish you held Trump to the same standards you try to hold Biden

But that would require honesty and objectivity
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i’m not even a little outraged that biden violated the rules. i could not care less. but it’s fun pointing out the glaring double standards of the left. the left never stops attacking those who don’t comply, and see no irony when the president refuses to comply.

it’s fun watching you twist yourself in knots to avoid staying the simple, harmless truth…we all fall short. if you’re not going to criticize biden for not complying, that’s fine. but doesn’t that mean you shouldn’t criticize anyone else for not complying?

A little consistency would be nice, that’s all.

it would also be nice if you could
just say you were wrong in the facts, and that biden broke the rules. instead, you went on a deranged rant about me.

you’re a tad defensive, because you’re a tad insecure.

almost everything you’ve said on this, is wrong.

“Gop fights covid mandates.”

that’s not the point. the point is that democrats advocate for mandates. would be nice if they led by example. and would
also be nice if they stopped
demonizing those who fall short, and maybe admit that we all fall short sometimes.

i’m sorry, this isn’t about the gop or trump. your side takes one in the chin here. it’s not the end of the world.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-30-2021 at 10:11 AM..