View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 09:40 AM   #110
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Chris,
I have always enjoyed our banter and especially spent times fishing together. However, I have to acknowledge here, to you and the group, that your perspective is through glasses of a different color than >90% of America. I don't see the numbers that are giving you a positive vibe. At least in relation to the needed medical supplies being touted by those on the front lines; the nurses and doctors. With a niece getting her MD within days and headed to those front lines, on top of having an 85 yo living under my roof, I just don't share any of your points at this moment.
I have no problem with you disagreeing Ross. If you look at our mortality numbers vs the majority of other nations then perhaps you would share my satisfaction. I see countries that are much worse off and hope we can stay where we are with the death rates. Civilized nations across the globe are all in the same battle you know. Do all of their citizens lay their blame at the feet of elected officials? That is not the narrative I hear in most cases. Don’t despair, it is always darkest before the light. We are all in this together so we can either lash out like cornered animals or try to remain positive and realistically hopeful.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN