View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 08:43 AM   #61
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I would praise him if he helped the country, and call for his execution is he was a pedophile.

Since you think it's wrong to praise Trump when he helps people, can I ask what you are doing with your extra take-home py thanks to his tax cuts? I hope you're not using it or enjoying it, because based on your own logic, that's evil money. Can we all assume you're burning it?

I bought a camper with my extra take-home pay. My family spent 31 nights in that thing this year, and every one of them was magical. And it would likely not have happened if not for Trump and the GOP.I know you have bragged here that you have an extra $200 per paycheck bc of Trump. I don't think you know very many here but most are blue collar and don't make what you do and aren't seeing that much in their paycheck. So while you got a big increase, everyone else is just seeing the deficit balloon. Remember when during the worse downturn since the great dep. the Repubs. cried bc Obama tried to stimulate the economy - fing hypocrites.

I can be thankful for that, and still bash him for being the morally bankrupt reptile that he is.

We COULD have had a nice guy with the same beliefs, but your side told everyone that McCain was a senile old racist, and that Romney was a heartless plutocrat who hates women. Romney basically said he would never care about 47% of the country. How many times do we have to remind you of that? Look at the classless, lying thing the Repubs. say about Dems.So please tell us, exactly when did the democrats decide they wanted a GOP candidate who had integrity? Because they were merciless with McCain and Romney.
You constantly say the Dems. are bad yet what the Repubs do is far worse. Saying the Dems. hate the country, treasonous, etc.

Last edited by PaulS; 12-14-2018 at 09:12 AM..