View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 10:27 AM   #67
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
You constantly say the Dems. are bad yet what the Repubs do is far worse. Saying the Dems. hate the country, treasonous, etc.
"most are blue collar and don't make what you do "

I'm, not the plutocrat you think I am. I have a white collar job, I work in a cubicle not in a fancy office, and I have a staff of two. I'm low, low level management. I'm not going to get into details, but you don't need to be making huge bucks to realize that kind of savings.

Here's a CBS story, showing that a single mom making less than 40k a year, saved over $100 a month. So your insinuation that you need to be wealthy to save what I saved, doesn't hold water.

GOD FORBID you zealots just say, "I hate Trump, but you gotta give him credit, the cuts are helping regular people."

I'm not sure it's accurate to say I'm bragging, I'm responding to the kool aid drinkers who can't admit what the actual impact of the cuts were.

"everyone else is just seeing the deficit balloon"

Bullsh*t. Almost all of us got something.

"the Repubs. cried bc Obama tried to stimulate the economy - fing hypocrites"

Not me. I give him credit all the time for helping the economy recover. Plenty of hypocrites on my side. What you fail to admit, is that there are also hypocrites on your side, how are crying about the debt, when they didn't care when Obama racked up debt as well. Plenty of hypocrisy. Not by me, I can only control me.

"Romney basically said he would never care about 47% of the country"

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT HE SAID. What he said (something like, 47% won't work so you can't help them?) was stupid, and he deserved criticism for it. But the liberal attacks began long before that idiotic statement.

"How many times do we have to remind you of that?"

Zero, because you're remembering history very wrong.

"Look at the classless, lying thing the Repubs. say about Dems"

SO you aren't denying democrats do it, you're just saying we all do it. I agree. So let's all stop pretending that only one side does it. Deal?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-the...ican-families/

Last edited by Jim in CT; 12-14-2018 at 10:35 AM..