View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 09:22 AM   #86
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i point outmthe good
and the bad. because there is good and bad. you ignore the good and obsess about the bad. you’re irrational and deranged about the guy.

for you to say i only post the good,..i no longer have any words for that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jim your all over the map... you try way to hardtop present yourself as some how objective when it comes to Trump .. I clearly am not

You say you see the bad but your obses about what litte good your can find and try to mold it in to how you see the guy ... then pat yourself on the back for your efforts to look objective

But anyone who pushes back against this image of Trump you offer ( which you are free to do by the way ) is seen as an irrational and deranged about the guy. And others

Were you looking in the mirror when you wrote that ? You do know that last line sounds like the last 8 years with you and Obama .... I doubt you see the parallels

As I said I will continue to point out trumps failings they are not hard to find and he creates them daily .. and I'll be on the look out for his positive actions ,, I might see big foot 1st but there is always a chance Trump will flip flop on something and it will be good