View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 09:50 AM   #87
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim your all over the map... you try way to hardtop present yourself as some how objective when it comes to Trump .. I clearly am not

You say you see the bad but your obses about what litte good your can find and try to mold it in to how you see the guy ... then pat yourself on the back for your efforts to look objective

But anyone who pushes back against this image of Trump you offer ( which you are free to do by the way ) is seen as an irrational and deranged about the guy. And others

Were you looking in the mirror when you wrote that ? You do know that last line sounds like the last 8 years with you and Obama .... I doubt you see the parallels

As I said I will continue to point out trumps failings they are not hard to find and he creates them daily .. and I'll be on the look out for his positive actions ,, I might see big foot 1st but there is always a chance Trump will flip flop on something and it will be good
i don’t obsess about the good, i routinely point out the bad. again, i can i lynwinder about your reading comprehension, not sure what else it could
be. i do not avoid criticizing the guy. but he’s not Hitler either. our constitution is still completely intact, the separation of powers and checks and balances are still exactly in tact, he’s no kind of existential threat to our republic, but that’s not what you hear at cnn or nbc or msnbc.

he’s a sleazy guy, and a boorish vindictive baby. he’s also putting a LOT of blacks and hispanics back to work. liberals will not credit him for that, because they can’t give credit to someone they don’t like. if hilary had done this, she’d have a nobel prize in economics under her belt by now.

you’re irrational, and if you think i ibsessniver the good, then you don’t have any idea what the word ‘obsess’ means.

i hates just about everything about obama, his personality and his policies and his hatred for everything i care about. but i bet i didn’t dwell on him one tenth as
much as you andmoete dwell in trump. it’s something to see. nor did i have any trouble praising obama for his handling of the economy and if terrorists. he did a good job there, and i’m thankful
for it. see? that’s what being ‘objective’ looks like.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device