View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 12:03 PM   #89
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i don’t obsess about the good, i routinely point out the bad. again, i can i lynwinder about your reading comprehension, not sure what else it could
be. i do not avoid criticizing the guy. but he’s not Hitler either. our constitution is still completely intact, the separation of powers and checks and balances are still exactly in tact, he’s no kind of existential threat to our republic, but that’s not what you hear at cnn or nbc or msnbc.

he’s a sleazy guy, and a boorish vindictive baby. he’s also putting a LOT of blacks and hispanics back to work. liberals will not credit him for that, because they can’t give credit to someone they don’t like. if hilary had done this, she’d have a nobel prize in economics under her belt by now.

you’re irrational, and if you think i ibsessniver the good, then you don’t have any idea what the word ‘obsess’ means.

i hates just about everything about obama, his personality and his policies and his hatred for everything i care about. but i bet i didn’t dwell on him one tenth as
much as you andmoete dwell in trump. it’s something to see. nor did i have any trouble praising obama for his handling of the economy and if terrorists. he did a good job there, and i’m thankful
for it. see? that’s what being ‘objective’ looks like.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Why bother
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN