View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 09:59 AM   #7
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I was. Wondering if Ukraine was pressing attacks while the Russians were re position I guess we know the answer and not even with British anti ship missiles

John’s concerns of the Russian response going off. The rails is correct and the same concerns of Nato .. they. The Russians just claimed Transportation in nato air space were legitimate targets.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
If RU shoots down NATO aircraft over NATO territory it is probably the switch getting flipped. NATO might be able to resist one downed aircraft, but two and everything changes. If NATO rail systems are attacked on NATO soil, then yes, it is on.

I saw video 2 days ago of older NATO equipment (not troops) being moved into UA via rail - but it was not confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
that is a very, very crucial part of the calculus here. He may well not give a sh*t about anything, and may be much more dangerous if he feels he’s backed into a corner with nothing to lose, than he is right now.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
With Sweden saying yes to NATO membership (does not mean all NATO members will concur, and they have to) and Finland signalling they are leaning towards NATO, things might get more spicy yet still.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: