Thread: Fishing reports
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 08:02 PM   #70
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
Here's one
My life long fishing buddy's gran son comes out this way once a year. He's the spitin image of his farther who I watched grow up with a rod in his hand. 11 years old, get up at 3 am, no problem, let's get going, I can't wait....
Well last year was less than a stellar trip and I promised next year I'd get him a monster..
Primed him with macs, heads for the Race, throughs one out there, hands him the rod, Sa mash, fights a 25# for what seemed like forever...
It brought me back 35-40 yrs., I could just see his farther at that age wearing the way too large yellow suit, pouring rain, standing in the 16' tin boat with the exact , exact,wide eyed smile on his face, grunting with every pump of the rod.... God I miss those days

Fishing memories are forever
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

That is COOL Ray

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote