View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 01:25 PM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Face it the Right has moved much further right than the Left has moved left. How much time tell the EPA gets disbanned and what party 1st put it in?
That's a good one, Paul. The Dems, not long ago elected JFK, a pro-life Catholic. No way he'd get nominated today as a Democrat. Joe Lieberman was a Democrat VP pick, and a few years later, he spoke at the Republican National Convention.

After the 1960's and the turmoil around Vietnam and Watergate, the Democratic party (at the national level) embraced radicalism. San Francisco-style radicalism. And it has gone a zillion miles to the left, thanks to the likes of George Soros.

2017 may officially go down as the year that the Democratic party had a total psychotic breakdown. Look at what just happened at Berkley. I have asked this before, and I will ask it again...when was the last time there was a politically-motivated riot, which was carried out by conservatives? When?

The GOP was as banished as you can get after the 2008 election. How many riots did the Tea Party engage in?

Trump won because his message resonated with middle America. Turns out, they don't like being called bitter clingers, nor do they appreciate being called deplorable.

Look at the map of which counties in the country went red or blue. And you tell me that the Democrats haven't completely lost touch with middle America. You tell me that it's the GOP that's more extreme. Look at that map, and tell me which party is more out-of-touch.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-presidential-election-voting-map-by-county-featured.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	321.4 KB
ID:	63821