View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 07:04 AM   #89
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
One said "I acknowledge that former Secretary of State Brian Kemp will be certified as the victor in the 2018 gubernatorial election.”

The other and his cohorts organized this as part of a coordinated campaign: Peter Navarro tells RollingStone "there were over 100 congressmen — both the House of Representatives and senators — that were lined up to execute [my] plan" to overturn the 2020 election.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
boy oh boy, was that some selective editing. she said, based on the rules as written, he won, it that those rules suppress the vote, and therefore the election was stolen from the citizens

you can’t be honest. abrams spoke at length, and yiu cherrybouck one benign sounding phrase not even the whole sentence, and try to use that to characterize her entire statement.

pete, she has said 100 times it was stolen. every one of us knows she says it and it still saying it. but you can’t admit what we all know happened.

you’re a good liberal parrot pete. but you are not to be taken seriously, it’s impossible to talk seriously with you when you willfully deny everything that makes your side look bad. that requires an awful lot of lying and denial, but we have seen you’re up to the task.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device