View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 01:52 PM   #73
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
UNITED NATIONS — President Donald Trump, in his first address to the United Nations, derided Kim Jong Un, North Korea’s leader, as a “rocket man” on Tuesday as the president warned that he may be forced to "totally destroy" the rogue nation.

"If the righteous many do not confront the wicked few, then evil will triumph," Trump said, as he detailed the horrors of what he called the "depraved" North Korean regime.

"Rocket man is on a suicide mission," he said, using a nickname for Kim that refers to the North Korean leader's recent missile tests.

"The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea."

Mr Trump told reporters on Tuesday: "North Korea best not make any more threats to the US. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."

Perhaps Mr Trump believes that no hyperbolic threats should go unmatched or that apocalyptic warnings are the only ones the North Korean leadership will understand. Perhaps he - intentionally or not - is pursuing a Nixonian "madman" style foreign policy, where adversaries will tread lightly to avoid triggering the wrath of an unpredictable US commander-in-chief.

Conservatives suffer from historical amnesia But But Biden is out of control...
ok. let’s be clear. please tell
me one single way, in which Desantis’ bill treats homosexuality differently from how it treats heterosexuality.

“don’t say gay” isn’t some random nickname and you know it. it’s a lie, designed to paint him as a bigot. it’s what your side constantly does, and in november america will render an opinion on that.

god forbid we discuss it honestly.

are you saying we should discuss sexuality in kindergarten wdmso? 4 and 5 year olds?

i know biden isn’t in charge of nato, which makes it more stupid, not less stupid, for biden to tell the world
nato would respond with chemical
weapons. you’re proving my point. thank you.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device