View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 06:46 PM   #48
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
While Al Sharpton has certainly done a few offensive things in the past, if you look at the message and efforts of his organization it's a world apart from David Duke. To claim parity is pretty silly...not even honest.

By your comments we should see Clinton out bashing Jews, it doesn't make any sense.
"if you look at the message "...you mean referring to NYC as hymie-town? Or making up rape charge and accusing innocent, white police officers? How does one get credibility back after hat?

"and efforts of his organization "...oh, you mean the handful of people who have been murdered at his rallies, just after he gets everybody foaming at the mouth? Or the fca that he doesn't pay taxes?

"By your comments we should see Clinton out bashing Jews, it doesn't make any sense"

Huh?? I said Sharpton bashes Jews, and Clinton is courting Sharpton. You posted an article saying that there is a link between a candidate, and everyone who supports that candidate. I never said any such thing. You are right, it makes no sense. But it didn't come from me buddy, it came from your link.