View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 05:47 PM   #25
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
man thought aquarium cleaner with the same name as the anti-viral drug chloroquine would prevent coronavirus. It killed him.

In Maricopa County, Ariz., a couple in their 60s watched politicians and news anchors on TV tout chloroquine, an anti-malaria drug that has shown the ability to disrupt some viruses but that has not yet been proved effective against the novel coronavirus.

Guess what channel they were watching trump ostriches the lot of ya keeping your heads planted firmly in the sand

How can you not blame Trump for spreading bad information
President Donald Trump once again praised an unproven treatment for the coronavirus during a press briefing at the White House on Monday — just hours after an Arizona medical facility announced a fatality from someone trying to self-medicate with it.

Trump erroneously claimed during a briefing last week that the FDA had approved the drug to treat COVID-19.
I told my 21 year old daughter about this perspective. She replied that some people are just idiots. Not sure if she was referring to you or the other idiots.🤷🏿#^&♂️
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN