View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 04:18 PM   #81
wdmso

really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
SO you think it's inflammatory of me to say that the left is weaponizing McCain's death, to use as a club against Trump. I agree it's a divisive thing to say. That doesn't mean it's wrong. And it's not wrong. These people despised McCain in 2008.

My post was not designed to bring people together WDMSO, it was intended to explain what has happened since the Iraq War went south.

Bush wrangled them to support and fund the Surge, which worked. The left said the war was lost and they'd get us out. Bush instead chose the path to victory, which made them look incredibly foolish on a national scale for the first time.

I dont blame you since you wasn't in Iraq the surge didn't work and there was no path to Victory and we are still there

They lost their minds during the 2008 presidential election, kept their composure during the Obama years, and then blew a gasket when the unthinkable happened in 2016. They behave themselves only when they get exactly what they want, exactly when they want it.

I know Republicans kept their composure during the Obama years not sure if you were awake those 8 years

When the GOP was annihilated in 2008 (and it was a complete annihilation), they formed the Tea Party. And to say that the GOP comeback was a success, would be a massive understatement.

yes it is an understatement because the GOP is not the GOP of old they Nationalistic and stand for nothing the y once did

When the Democrats were annihilated, starting in 2010 and culminating in 2016, the left responded with Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, and Antifa. Compare the tactics of those groups, with the Tea Party. And compare the results.

funny how you compare protest groups and the Tea party they are not the same thing (apples @ oranges ) they were all ready elected members of congress who assumed the name for districts votes "The Tea Party movement is an American conservative movement within the Republican Party. "

DNC platform is openly, unashamedly hostile to Christianity.

lie lie lie lie and more of a lie total BS red herring argument

Hilary's deplorabes comment says it perfectly. It's difficult to have a real conversation with many liberals, on the issues. Because they don't usually respond to the merits of their beliefs, they don't try to persuade you that their beliefs are superior to your beliefs. Rather, they just claim that you hate a sympathetic group of victims.

If you're pro-life, it's not because you have empathy for the unborn (which I have never heard a liberal say, not ONCE), but you want to enslave women.

If you want secure borders, that means you are bigoted against hispanics.

If you want taxes to be no higher than they need to be, you hate poor people.

If you believe radical Islam is an issue, you are an Islamophobe.

If you believe in gay marriage (as both Obama and Hilary did until VERY recently), you are a homophobe.

That was all in Hilary's speech. It depicts where liberalism has gone, perfectly. This is how the left debates and articulates their platform...by constantly claiming, with zero evidence, that the right hates everybody. That's been their strategy since the day the surge was shown to be a complete success. And from what I can see, that strategy isn't working very well. Until this November, which could be a very good day for democrats. But they have nowhere to go but up. They hld fewer elected offices nationwide, than at any time in decades. Obama was a complete disaster for his party.

America, for the most part, likes moderate politicians. The DNC has little use for moderate Democrats. When was the last time the GOP ran a die-hard conservative in a presidential election? But the last two democrat candidates have been far to the left, and it's likely that the 2020 candidate will be even more radically liberal.

The GOP is struggling with a bit of this civil war (between moderates and extremists) too. The democrats already had that civil war, and the extremists won.

WOW you are totally unhinged you have managed to regurgitated every GOP talking point in the last 20 years and whats worse you believe it all
keep reading breitbart its a safe place for extremists