View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 07:17 PM   #555
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
'A ship I wouldn’t call that special " Ubnless a democratd did it, then it would be special.

I asked you a very specific question, which naturally you dodged.

What should Trump have done, that he didn't do, based on information we had at that time?

'what has he done since?"

Well he implemented operation warp speed to facilitate the production of a vaccine, there's that.

Have you seen how death rates are trending? Here's an NPR published study showing that death rates are about one-third of what they were at the start. But let's ignore that, because God forbid we admit anything that might make him look good!

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...19-death-rates

You say he did a crappy job, but can't point to one single thing you think he should have done. You're criticizing him, and you're admitting that you don't even know why. TDS in all of its glory.

Meanwhile our testing capabilities are way up, death rates are way down, and the vaccine is on track to e available sooner than is typical.

Incredible to me, but not the least bit surprising, that you can't criticize Cuomo, who obviously has blood on his hands here.
but can't point to one single thing you think he should have done

warp speed yes he should get credit for funding it yet another example another of seeing praise for Trump doing what’s expected of any POTUS

Funny Cuomo has blood on his hands for making a decision

Yet for you Trump makes no decision no blood on his hands

Trump trying to overturn an election with lies and no existing Fraud and your ok with that

Yes testing is up deaths are down
Yet
Hospital admission are at an all time high deaths are on the increase

And our lame duck Trump as always takes credit for the things that make him look good , like stock market and takes no other responsibility when thing go south and blames everyone else

That’s not what leaders do
Hence that’s why he’s no leader
He’s an opportunist

Yet

In the three weeks since Election Day, President Trump’s most visible presence has been on Twitter. Since Nov. 3, he has posted some 550 tweets — about three-quarters of which attempted to undermine the integrity of the 2020 election results.

While COVID runs rampant what a petty man
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device