View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 06:27 PM   #30
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
No, I don't recall you using the word fascistThen why say it - anger?.

Because I was referring, if you noticed, to both you and Eben. He used the word fascist. Putting the words "fascist, racists, etc." was not meant that both of you used all of those words, but that both of you used some of those words. But, of course, I bow to your explanation. It only could have been anger. Not. I was not angry. How you got that says more about you than me.

I do recall the "racist, etc." stuff. Correct, and always to add counterpoints to when Jim takes the worse of the left and applies it to all of the left.

No doubt, everyone has a reason when they accuse others of those words. I'm sure that the "extremists" in TDF's insert all have reasons. When you put those words out there, whatever your reason, you add to the extremist cacophony/

You keep trying to poke the bearsee above. I actually don't start any threads.

By poke the bear I meant you so often fall back on the "you're angry" bit. No doubt you have some internal reason, some personal "issues" as you put it, that you keep doing that. Maybe you're just trying to be funny.

It's kind of pathetic That was what I was thinking of your remarks lately.

Thanks. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

What was the one when you finally realized that you were 100% wrong on Trump's ban? - "Big deal" . Instead of not responding an lettting it die you need to comment like a 12 year old.
\

I just wanted to use your response of "big deal" to TDF. And you're right, I wanted the silly discussion to die, so I didn't elaborate on my sarcasm. Your post, if I remember, verified that the lack of clarity in the EO was resolved. It didn't prove any intent to deny green card holders entry. You picked one of many articles that tried to cast the EO in a sinister light. There were many articles, probably in the sources you don't read or search, where the decision by HLS to admit green card holders was explained despite the lack of clarity. One would think that clearing the matter up would be a relief rather than an excuse to keep battering the administration.

You exaggerate almost as much as Trump doesPls show me where?
"Do the search" as some (I think you were one of them) used to tell Jim as some kind of satisfactory answer. Probably a more sophisticated answer than a 12 year old could come up with.

Last edited by detbuch; 02-03-2017 at 06:51 PM..