View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #7
basswipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
They shot people running away and then they tried to cover it up but fooling w/the evidence.
If you really believe that I gotta a great rod to sell ya,just meet me BEHIND the 7-11.

Those two men should have full pardons.The only reason they don't is so that idiot Bush can preserve some dignity in a politically correct world.

By your standards I guess American soldiers should never shoot at those running away even though those running away just planted a roadside bomb that just killed a half dozen of their fellow soldiers.

I'll never get people like you.I'll wager you're one of those folks who lives by the mantra:"Give them what they want and you won't be harmed".Translation:"We won't hurt you just let us fly these planes":end result 9/11.

What if someone breaks into your house?Are just going to curl up and give them what you've rightfully earned?%$%$%$%$ that,shoot them dead and not be ashamed or made to feel guilty about it.

Realism is a much better way to live than idealism.Ideas are what's gotten us and this planet in this mess.

Complete pardon for those men.