View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 12:51 PM   #47
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltheart View Post
Pierce was the best basketball player on the floor. Kobe was the best shooter , just one aspect of the game. The best player us the guy who plays the roll his team needs to win. I totally agree that Kobe is a nightmare when he does 25 points , 12 rebounds and 12 assists. he can throw the ball through the hoopp all he wants and we still win. Its when he has those rare team palyer moments that he's dangerous.

I got a feeling this is it tonight. I think the celtics blow them out of the water by 20 or more points. First big run by the Celtics and LA will give up and take it like punks the rest of the game.

I really would like to see a game 7 as a fan but as a Celtics fan I want to see them just pound on them tonight.

Oh yeah , forgot to add.....we had no problems with the announcers when Cousy and Heinson were doing the announcing

I actually like the idea of doing the TV picture and radio announcers. Haven't done that since Johnny Most stopped doing the games. What I don't ubderstand is why we don't get Marv albert for the finals. I know they had the eastern /western playoff announcing teams and he did the west but why isn't he there doing the finals? Love him or hate him , that guy knows basketball!
I agree. I should have said Kobe was the best offensive player on the floor. He can be great defensively, but I think he was worn out from throwing up so many shots on Sunday. Pierce was great for about 3/4th of the game. He lost focus a little offensively when he wasn't getting the ball, but he played defense all night. The walking off the floor pouting with 5 seconds left in the half was unacceptable, but these guys are competitive and I can understand him wanting the last shot.

I hope they finish it off tonight. Game 7's can be a bit scary because you never know what can happen. I think the Celts can win big tonight, too. I feel like the Celtics are getting more confident while the Fakers are getting more desperate. If Bynum can't play or is ineffective again, the Celts win this one tonight.
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote