View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 11:12 AM   #73
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Last I knew nobody, with few exceptions, is required by the government to live anywhere in the USA. If the taxes in your state are too high or you feel something is wrong there you can get involved in politics, move or whine about it.
Blaming progressive political legislation for black fathers not being responsible for their children is interesting. Is this fathering while black?
You guys cannot answer a direct question, can you?

I am aware that CT residents can move. I asked if the taxes cause any suffering? Because Spence asked who has suffered at all, because of liberalism.

I take care of my parents. If I moved to NH, I would pocket $900 more a month, every month, for the rest of my life. But my parents would be screwed, That that would cause them harm. Liberalism would cause them harm.

I get it, we all get, it, you and Spence can never, under any circumstances, criticize liberalism.

Pete, it's a yes/no question. Has liberalism in CT caused suffering to any of the citizens? Yes or no? You can't answer by saying "if you don't like it, move". That doesn't answer the question that was asked. And the question I asked, was an exact response to Spence's theory that liberalism never hurt anybody.

I could also ask about babies who survive abortion I guess, and who suffer a lifetime of medical issues and limited opportunities.