View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 09:17 AM   #17
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
how about this...how about you take him as seriously as you took Biden, when he told
a roomful of blacks, that republicans “ want to put y’all back in chains.”

i bet you didn’t give a rats azz when Biden said that. but when Trump does it, then all of a sudden words matter.

whet trump said was so
stupid i don’t know how to describe it exactly. 3 of the 4 were born here. plus, it shifts the focus away from the idiotic policies those 4 advocate for, and puts the focus on trumps idiotic temper and stupid mouth. it was a gift to democrats. keep the focus on what those 4 dingbat broads would
do to this country if they could. it was one of the stupidest things he has said, and that’s really saying something. But not racist either.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
What about..........

He's quit using dogwhistles and now just says it pretty plainly.

I'll translate his words for you: You aren’t really Americans… you are aliens… go back to the sh*thole countries you came from.

Claiming he's not a racist is bull*, he is a white supremacist from rent only to Jews and executives to You know you don't want to live with them either to birtherism to Mexican rapists to Muslim bans to the “fine people” in Charlottesville.

But the only acceptable position for a Trumplican is to fall in line because he said he's the least racist person.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin