View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 02:34 PM   #17
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Here we go Jim getting fed his daily fox news outrage ... i guess he missed the apology part of the storie...

Fox and every right leaning mouth piece has been playing liberal comments out of context for decades with no apology or attempt to hide it...
.. your just so indoctrinated you miss them ..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"i guess he missed the apology part of the storie"

I mentioned the apology in the title of the thread. It's in the title...but you say I messed it. How come every time they make a mistake, it's a mistake that hurts republicans? They never, ever make a mistake that helps Republicans.

Obviously, Foxnews has hosts that are as biased as everyone who works everywhere else - Sean Hannity, the folks on Fox and Friends, etc. There are also some hosts who are balanced, who say to liberals every night, "that's a good point". Like Tucker Carlson. When Boll O'Reilly was at his most popular, he sometimes let liberals like Juan Williams, host his show when he was away. That's what separates Foxnews form everyone else, the only network with some shows where you can get an honest presentation of both sides. Where else do you get that?

Last edited by Jim in CT; 05-12-2020 at 03:06 PM..