View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 03:28 PM   #18
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Try to follow along here...Warren attacked banks for benefitting from foreclosures, yet she also (as you and Spence both stated) benefitted from foreclosures. Why is it OK when she does it, but wrong when someone else does it?
JIM>>>ILLEGAL FORECLOSURES - You like to insult everyone for being thick when you are the THICKEST

Quote:
Where did I say the "data analytics program" teaches CRT? I said Panorama sells CRT material to schools. Why would selling analytics software, and selling CRT material, be mutually exclusive? Why can't they do both? I also said it's reported that they provide surveys to schools that ask kids about sexual preferences, and some parents are also upset about that.

Please explain why a company that sells data analytics services, can't also provide CRT materials or sexual preference surveys? I see neither you nor Spence have provided anything to suggest that Panorama isn't doing those things.
I've not read anywhere that they sell CRT materials. They do have a philosophy of equality which right-wingers are automatically equating to CRT because it's a current fake outrage issue.

Seriously, with the right wing outlets pushing anti-mast, anti-vac and CRT is everywhere and going to make our kids hate themselves it's no wonder so may are having a conniption.