View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 01:34 PM   #54
Slipknot
Super Moderator

I have not had much chance to get out and fish this year but when a friend called and told me how good it was the night before, I had to go out once I got home early enough from a night out with the wife. I credit some good karma from donating 2 units of red blood cells that same day. It was a new moon and I tied on a black needle that I think was made and given to me by Diggin Jiggin Dave Ross.
My personal best from a beach(I have 3 40's from the canal) it went almost 46" and 35 lbs on the boga, she lives to fight another day. Thanks to Folifish for the photography and lighting
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bruce May 46 cow hunt 3.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	59552   Click image for larger version

Name:	black needle.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	59553  

Last edited by Slipknot; 08-01-2014 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: maybe someone smarter than I can rotate that pic

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote