View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 05:35 AM   #146
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Were is the call for violence I know your compehension skills are not that poor and you posted it word for word I guess she should have said... use your 1st amendment rights and when you see them be heard let them know your displeasure in their policy's and action but I am guessing you would still think it was a call to violence let me know when you find the violence part ( plz don't say when she said push back that would be very snowflake indeed)
You never said a call for violence, so why would my response have anything to do with a call to violence. But you did point out "Encourage actions that jeopardize the safety and security of government officials"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Maxine Waters' comments condone public violence and encourage actions that jeopardize the safety and security of government officials and the American people.
so if you don't think that the wording (Bolded for your pleasure) she used wouldn't rile people up to possibly act violently, then you are the most naive person roaming the planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
yeah, never happened

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” she said at a rally in Los Angeles on Saturday. “And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.
Or how about this, what would your reaction be if Trump said those SAME EXACT words about democrats in Congress? Would you be OK with it then, or would you be calling for his head for bullying and threatening members of congress.

I'm thinking this:

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 06-28-2018 at 06:06 AM..

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."