View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 11:26 AM   #17
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
FFS, tens of millions of people voted for Trump, any chance you can refrain from holding them all accountable for what Dangles says?

Are YOU responsible for the sniper who killed the cops in Dallas, or for the shooter who targeted Republicans at the softball game, or for a million other bad things that liberals have done? Are you responsible for the anti-Semitism from Omar, or for the nonsensical babble from Cortez?

No, you're not.

There are tens of millions of liberals, and tens of millions of conservatives. Neither group has a monopoly on character, neither side has a monopoly on moral lapses.

Trump is unique, no question, and he is to be held accountable for his frequent disgusting behavior. But some of you are completely obsessed. We all concede, I think, that he's not an ethical person. So how about convincing me that his policies aren't helping the country?

As to his making fun of the reporter. There is video evidence, actual video evidence, of Trump using the same physical gestures to make fun of someone else who was criticizing him, who wasn't disabled. So maybe, as Trump said, it's just an immature, baby-like response he has, to everyone who disagrees with him. I wouldn't put it past him to make fun of a disabled person, but that video evidence offers another plausible explanation. But let's ignore that, because doing so makes him look bad.

Also, in Nigeria, it's estimated that 280 Christians have been murdered by Muslim fanatics since February. How come no one knows about that, how come no one is talking about it, while everyone is talking about what happened in New Zealand?

ANSWER: one atrocity supports the liberal narrative, the other doesn't. And that is all that matters.
Dangles asked for examples and I gave him what he wanted, simple as that.