Thread: Conrad info
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 01:49 PM   #24
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

my pleasure Frank. I have gotten a hold of originals of most everything Pichney and Musso has made thanks to some incredible collections from this and the other site, although there are still a few I have not seen and may never. George has been very helpful too with his x rays thus saving a lot of guess work on weighting schemes too, a very important issue. VB has so much of other builders,a lifetimes worth, I have not yet even documented. If anyone wants info on some plug that they have not been able to find or handle I may be able to help and if I don't have it I can try and borrow it. I really enjoy doing this as the old plugs are well worth investigating and to let them fade away into oblivion while the modern builders take over just doesn't seem fair to me. I know I can probably never afford to buy any of them but if i can get my hands on one thru the generous guys that have been lucky enough to have them then I can at least make a copy of one and enjoy their design.

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote