Thread: FAIL
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 11:43 AM   #17
bssb
river rat

This sounds communist to me:

Creating a Secret Propaganda Campaign to Manufacture a False Case for War Against Iraq.

Invading Iraq, A Sovereign Nation, in Violation of the UN Charter.

Falsifying Accounts of US Troop Deaths and Injuries for Political Purposes

Establishment of Permanent U.S. Military Bases in Iraq

Misprision of a Felony, Misuse and Exposure of Classified Information And Obstruction of Justice in the Matter of Valerie Plame Wilson, Clandestine Agent of the Central Intelligence Agency

Providing Immunity from Prosecution for Criminal Contractors in Iraq

Illegal Detention: Detaining Indefinitely And Without Charge Persons Both U.S. Citizens and Foreign Captives

Torture: Secretly Authorizing, and Encouraging the Use of Torture Against Captives in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Other Places, as a Matter of Official Policy

Rendition: Kidnapping People and Taking Them Against Their Will to "Black Sites" Located in Other Nations, Including Nations Known to Practice Torture

Misleading Congress and the American People About Threats from Iran, and Supporting Terrorist Organizations Within Iran, With the Goal of Overthrowing the Iranian Government

Spying on American Citizens, Without a Court-Ordered Warrant, in Violation of the Law and the Fourth Amendment

Directing Telecommunications Companies to Create an Illegal and Unconstitutional Database of the Private Telephone Numbers and Emails of American Citizens

Failing to Comply with Congressional Subpoenas and Instructing Former Employees Not to Comply

Repeatedly Ignored and Failed to Respond to High Level Intelligence Warnings of Planned Terrorist Attacks in the US, Prior to 911.

Obstruction of the Investigation into the Attacks of September 11, 2001

“I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security.”

Jim Garrison