View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 10:22 AM   #36
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Morning joe had an NBC foreign correspondent on the show, who described kyle as a "racist" who "went on killing sprees." In other words, Kyle's actions are morally indistinguishable from what Adam Lanza did in newtown, ct.

Chris Kyle's kids are growing up without a dad, and they are enduring that because he was murdered while volunteering his time to help out a troubled vet. His kids will see these remarks one day. I can't get my arms around where the hate comes from. Chris kyle is gone, he's not running for president against Hilary...why do these people need to attack him. How can anyone capable of saying anything that stupid, be a newsman at NBC?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
That is a fair opinion. And it sucks for his family.
The flip side of course, is that if he did the stuff claimed, both over there, and the dubious accounts on domestic soil, does he deserve to be put as high on a pedestal w/o consequence because he is dead?

It is a tragic story ultimately, the way he was killed, with a young family left behind. Doesn't mean we should white wash it either....

I'm sure it is a good film, and I'll watch it when it is released for home viewing, even as a raving liberal, you can still appreciate it.

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
RIROCKHOUND is offline   Reply With Quote