View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 11:30 AM   #87
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Read the thread again, you're still not up to speed.

-spence
No, I'm up to speed just fine. The thread started out about what the cost of govt. health care is going to be for people. Then you and Scott got into a little bitchfest about infant mortality rates, and you got frustrated and used insults and talked down to him. Then there were some comments about what individuals could do to be healthier and what companies should do for their employees. Then, JohnnyD and you started to argue with Scott about what the real cost of health insurance is for a company and whether or not someone's wage should be adjusted if they decide to decline their company plan. Then, I pointed out some facts to you which you clearly didn't like. Because you couldn't come up with anything better, you tried to insult me by saying that I wasn't keeping up with the thread. This is a thread that's gone off on 3 or 4 different tangents thus far, and you yourself have been invloved in most of it. I chose just to respond to posts that I could give an informed opinion and some real facts on.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio