View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 12:10 PM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
He has press advisors. The same as every other president has had. They all want the Pres. to stick to the subject and not get off on tangents and to control the interview - not let the press control it.

I believe that the quote about not answering questions was as follows:

"You guys are bad. I’m not supposed to be answering all these questions,” the president said. “I’m supposed to leave, but I can’t resist your questions.”

“He takes questions nearly every day he’s out from the press,” Psaki told CNN analyst David Axelrod on “The Axe Files” podcast May 6. “That is not something we recommend. In fact, a lot of times, we say, ‘Don’t take questions.’ But he’s going to do what he wants to do because he’s the president of the United States.”

So how is his daily life and independent function impaired?
he’s obviously feeble, he often appears very confused and disoriented. if you’ve never seen that, not once, then you’re right to feel that way. maybe i’m
just a lying dog faced pony soldier.

you asked when was obama mean to biden. did you seee the video of the two of them at some gathering at the white house, obama completely ignored biden. idea walked up to obama, put his hand on his shoulder, said “Barack”, and obama didn’t even turn to loom at him, that’s the president.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 04-14-2022 at 12:27 PM..