Thread: Thoughts?
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 08:05 AM   #10
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
OK. In the House the ball is in the other court. Let's see what actually changes, otherwise it will swing back. not so sure about thatThe new speaker has his hands full bringing his party together w/in the House. we'll find out what kind of a leader he is. it's a good idea to measure a leader by what he/she has done rather than what you HOPE they will do or CHANGE

Is the GOP kicking itself for O'Donnell in Delaware now?I don't think the GOP supported O'Donnell in the primary, maybe kicking themselves for not supporting the winner of the primary and in some cases jumping in on the bashing after the win over the establishment candidate they could have been that much closer to the Senatenot much; Castle probably would have defeated Coonsyou don't know that.... and a better candidate in Nevada might have defeated Riedyou don't know that...

Lets see if some constructive work can get done to move us forward.like killing OBAMACARE it will take compromise on both sidesdon't count on it, otherwise we'll have two more years of gridlockhopefully, and if the far rightplease define wins out over the more moderate republicanslike Chaffee, Murkowski and Castle?, it will benefit OBama and others running in '12.maybe
I'm hopefulhope and change baby, but think the gridlock situation is more likely
I'm hopeful