View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 09:21 AM   #8
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
The unintelligent will soon call people snowflakes for complaining about the classless President we have.
The unintelligent huh???

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
How do know your a conservative snowflake
Quote:
Trump and the GOP had the chance to stand on their principles in regards to the deficit ... and they melted like a snowflake in August epic fail
Quote:
let me know when you find the violence part ( plz don't say when she said push back that would be very snowflake indeed)
Quote:
I am not against the use of force but its not a game . and the russian response was on point his base loves the tough guy talk and sounds like a conservative snowflake

Much of the bad blood with Russia is caused by the Fake & Corrupt Russia Investigation, headed up by the all Democrat loyalists, or people that worked for Obama. Mueller is most conflicted of all (except Rosenstein who signed FISA & Comey letter). No Collusion, so they go crazy!

he sounds like a conservative snowflake
Quote:
I know every thing said about Hillary from the right was the truth What's that saying she lost ... as did Romney You sound like a snowflake in your defense
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
Go back to lurking you snowflake. You don't add anything to the forum. You only complain about how people post - like an old lady.
Quote:
No, I'm just responding to you snowflake.

I didn't lurk like you did - and now you can't control your temper anymore so you post. But you have nothing intelligent to say so you just comment on other people's posts.
Quote:
As disgusting as it was, why isn't this snowflakish?
Quote:
yes its a fishing site to bad you seem not to fish

the only waste of time and the real snowflakes are those who are upset about posts about their boy Trump ....

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."