View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 11:07 AM   #17
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
One should never investigate entitled preppies, especially if they have been Washington insiders for their entire career. That works for both parties.
We will never know what could have been, but the FBI would have generated a report, that is their job. I would rather have seen it happen earlier, but better late than never.
Do a little research on Clarence Thomas and see if you have any doubt about what happened then. All this stuff comes out when people write their memoirs, too late.
My comment about the year is not false. She thinks it was probably 1982, but isn't certain.

It's also true that every person Ford claims was there, denies any knowledge. That's 100% true, and one of those, is a woman who is a lifelong friend of Ford's.

"I am glad to know you can look into people's minds,"

Not trying to read minds, I am relying on what happened when the FBI looked into Clarence Thomas, and found zip. Anita Hill is all over the media this week, talking about what it's like to be a victim like Ford. You can only call her a victim, if you ignored the FBI's findings.

Do you have trouble reading? And I mean that seriously...you keep saying I'm a Trump apologist, now you're suggesting I'm opposed to an FBI investigation when I said ten times I'm in favor of it. It's just funny that the liberals who are calling for it, are the ones who will ignore it, if the outcome isn't what they like.

I remember the Thomas case. Why would Hill voluntarily follow him from job to job, if he was harassing her?