View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

they dont get it

Having survived a strong re-election challenge and seen the Democratic majority in the Senate slip to one, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said he's eager to work with Republicans to craft legislation and create jobs."It's important we realize we have some work to do," Reid said on CNN's "American Morning." "... We need to stop using words like 'chastened' and I think what we have to do is recognize that all of us, all of us who are going to be in Senate, have to work together. That's the message from the American people.

"We must work together, and I am looking forward to that. ... I think this is a time we need to set aside our speeches and start rolling up our sleeves and have a little sweat on our brow."

harry, the people dont want MORE LEGISLATION! Didnt you hear that loud and clear? Did you read any of the tea party signs? See the exit polls? The solution is NOT YOU. I bet Obama echoes this 100%. They are so programmed to think they are the solution, they are not listening and never will.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all